Coffee Break: Savanah






     Happy New Year (as I recite in March)! It's been a while since I've written on here. Recently I was gifted a 50mm lens and I decided that I will be taking my camera with me wherever I go. I want to blog more and share some cool people with the world. 

     Anyways. this new year I've made a splendid friend, Savanah. Shes a senior at my high school and just recently got accepted to her dream school, Boston University. I plan on spending many of my days with her. We have a lot in common, yet we are both very different. 
     Okay, now to the actual story behind this post, Savanah is very aware of my passion for coffee. So she asked me to make her a cappuccino, which I gladly did. I explained to her all the steps to brewing the perfect cup & after  was done she called it an "art" which I appreciated very much. Next she asked me if she could try and make one. That was the first time any of my friends have asked me. Of course I said yes. I walked her through the steps once again and she executed them perfectly (maybe even a little better than myself to be honest). Both of us were really content with the way her latte came out (first picture). 
    I'm excited to shoot more with her, because she is a photographer too. This is the first time she's really been in front of the camera

.   I promise I will be posting more and make the effort to post at least once a week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment