Coffee Break: Marijayne & Anthony


Sun Salutations
 Marijayne and Anthony (Campos) are two of my closest friends. They recently moved away for college and came down to visit for spring break. I got to spend a lovely time with them. We went to the park around sunset and took some photos of them doing Vinyasa Yoga (breath-synchronized yoga). It's so beautiful, almost dance-like. 



Lots of these positions are very dangerous and require a strong connection between partners. Marijayne and Campos defintely have that. Their energy is inspiring, Both have been practicing for about 2 months now and I have to say, they are pretty impressive. 
The lighting in this photo is just perfect. One of my favorite photos from this shoot.
I love these two to death. They are just the most delightful people individually and as a couple. They just started an Instagram to post photos of their progress, which you can check out here
I cannot wait to see them again soon. 


#goals


1 comment: