Coffee Addict


I cant seem to put down this Coffee Obsession book. My best friend came back from LA a few days ago and when I dropped by, she had this marvelous book waiting for me. All of my closest friends know my struggle with coffee... I cant seem to put my mug down!! Anyways, The book consists of tips, recipes, and info about beans and coffee. I have this whole barista thing going. I want to be able to make everyone coffee whenever they want. It makes me really happy when I see people enjoying something I make. Anyways, as you can see (refer to the picture to the right) that my latte art skills aren't up to par. I know, I know. I've been having some issues lately. Its either my micro foam isn't dense enough for decent foam or my espresso shot isn't an awesome pull. I've been also thinking about saving up for a new machine. I have some Krups coffee AND espresso machine my mom picked up from the thrift for $15 about a year ago? Maybe more? Hey, it works. I'm not complaining. Back to the book; its an awesome read. I highly suggest it if you are infatuated with coffee, as am I.

 I remember when one day I had a sleepover with one of my friends, around the time when I was just drinking black coffee and didn't exactly know what a latte was, and I poured myself a cup of black and she said to me "Ashley, look at you, you look like a 40 year old woman! You're drinking black coffee and complaining about your back pains!" No wonder why my friends refer to me as "mom". 

I will be posting a new post series soon and calling it "Latte Art Fail #__" It will just be a simple post of how my coffee turned out and keep count until I see how many more fails until I actually get it right. So look out for that. anyhow, its 12am and i have a photo shoot tomorrow with my dear friend who will be featured on this blog this upcoming weekend. So keep your eyes peeled and follow me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment